Day 27: Weekday Daily Art Series, created Thu 2 Nov 2017.
Me and my shadow and dreamland skies…
“Dreamland Skies” (2017)
Materials: Professional Grade Watercolor, White Gouache, Watercolor Paper
Size: 8.3 x 5.8 in. (21.0 x 14.7 cm)
This is an original illustration on paper and is NOT a print.
**Signed Certificate of Authenticity Included**
Prices shown are in US dollars (US$).
The Making of “Dreamland Skies” (2017)
– This is an original illustration on paper and is NOT a print.
– The artwork has been hand-painted on 300gsm watercolor paper using professional grade watercolor and white gouache.
– All original artworks are hand-signed on the front and back by myself, and comes with a certificate of authenticity that is also hand-signed.
– Choose between options: framed or unframed.
– Keep artwork in an area away from direct sunlight, as the colors may fade with continued exposure to direct sunlight.
– The artwork surface must be covered at all times, either by the plastic sleeve in which it arrives, or within a picture frame.
– Each item is described, photographed and depicted as accurately as possible. However, due to variations in individual PC monitor hues, it’s impossible for all pieces to look the same on every computer monitor.
Commissions / Customized Artwork:
– Like what you see and want to get a similar original artwork made specially for you or your loved ones?
– Chat with me at email@example.com or fill in the contact form at www.maryannloo.com/commissions
– This original fine art illustration will ship out within 24-72 hours of payment.
– The artwork will be packaged in a plastic sleeve, sandwiched between foam or cardboard, placed in an envelope, and you may get it framed however you like.
– If you would like to purchase it framed, select the “With Frame” option. I use wooden edge frames in white or black, depending on the artwork.
– All original artworks are shipped via registered mail through Singapore Post and a tracking number will be sent to you.
If you prefer your item to be shipped via FedEx or DHL, do get in touch with me. 🙂